Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday visited the troops on the Line of Control (LoC) and appreciated their combat readiness and high state of morale.
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Bajwa met the troops stationed at the Chakothi Sector, the Army said in a statement.
During the visit, Bajwa was briefed on the situation along the LoC and the operational preparedness of the formation.
He also interacted with the troops deployed along the LoC.
COAS appreciated their combat readiness and high state of morale, said the Army.
Earlier, on arrival, COAS was received by Rawalpindi Corps Commander Lieutenant General Sahir Shamshad Mirza.
Also read: Experts see major breakthrough in mRNA tech behind COVID vaccines
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days