Aizawl: A woman was arrested in Aizawl on Wednesday for possessing heroin worth Rs 32 lakh, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, Mizoram Police nabbed the woman, identified as 23-year-old Malsawmkimi, a resident of Armed Veng South locality of Aizawl, and seized 65 gm of heroin from her possession at Millenium Centre in the heart of the city, an officer said.
Further investigation is underway, he added.
- Assam: 74 rare tortoises seized from Silchar-Sealdah train, 2 arrested
- Internet ban in Manipur again? Check details here
- Nagaland: Church condemns PM’s call for cleanliness drive on Sunday
- Ukhrul: Journalists boycott 24 AR over ‘harassment’ of reporter
- Mizoram: Serchhip district celebrates silver jubilee amid HIV, drug abuse concerns
- Tripura HC dismisses one of ‘10,323’ teachers’ plea, fines petitioner