To celebrate and have a joyous Easter, here are some easy lip-smacking delights to indulge and treat your loved ones.
A Traditional Italian Easter Bread is a soft sweet brioche dough formed into wreaths or braided. This holiday bread, with an egg in the middle, is fun to decorate with family and makes a great gift for loved ones.
Carrot Cake never goes out of style. This rich and moist spice cake, full of grated carrot and toasted nuts has great flavour, especially when covered with a tangy sweet Cream Cheese Frosting.
Classic Coffee Cake
Coffee cake is one of those magical cakes that can be eaten any time of the day.
This cake is great served as it is. The crumble and the rich cake batter are perfectly satisfying without embellishments, but a dollop of barely sweetened whipped cream is always welcome!
Strawberry Shortcake Layer Cake
A super moist and fluffy layers of vanilla cake, filled with layers of whipped cream frosting and juicy strawberries.
This cake comes together so easily and is such a crowd pleaser .Nothing says summer like this strawberry shortcake cake.
Pavlova (Pav) is essentially a meringue cake made of whipped egg whites and sugar. It has a light and delicately crisp crust with a soft marshmallow center.
Pavlova is traditionally decorated with a topping of whipped cream and fresh soft fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, passionfruit etc.
Creme Brulee is a creamy, pudding-like, baked custard with a brittle top of melted sugar that cracks when you gently tap it with a spoon.
The crispy, burnt sugar is the best part of this easy and delicious creme brulee.
- Stage set for inauguration of new Parliament building by PM on Sunday
- Insurance Industry comes together for life insurance awareness in Mizoram
- How the practice of Nichiren Buddhism sustained Tina Turner for 50 years
- Nepal starts exporting electricity to India
- Naga Students’ Federation to rebuild building vandalised by miscreants
- Separate admin right solution to end violence in Manipur: Cong leader