Aizawl: Mizoram reported 75 fresh COVID-19 cases on Sunday, 47 less than the previous day, raising the tally to 2,25,533, a health department official said.
The state reported 122 new cases and one death on Saturday.
The toll remained at 688 as no fatality was reported in the last 24 hours, he said.
Mizoram now has 745 active cases, while 2,24,100 people have recovered from the disease so far, the official said.
The state has thus far tested more than 19 lakh samples for COVID-19.
According to State Immunisation Officer Lalmuanawma Jongte, over 8.37 lakh people have been inoculated till Saturday.
- Meghalaya delegations meets Assam CM over setting up of BOPs
- Centre issues guidelines for MSOs to run platform services
- SC to consider listing Bilkis Bano’s plea against remission, release of 2002 rape, murder convicts
- Festivals like Manipur’s Sangai enrich country’s cultural heritage: PM
- Assam: Himanta distributes scooters to meritorious students
- Congress prez Kharge hits out at Modi govt for stopping scholarships for minority students