New Delhi: With the conclusion of the Assembly polls in five states, including Uttar Pradesh, the Centre plans to resume publishing the photograph of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on COVID-19 vaccination certificates in these states.
Modi’s photo was removed from the vaccination certificates in the five states — Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Manipur — on January 8, after the announcement of the poll dates and the implementation of the Model Code of Conduct.
An official source said Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has desired for the resumption of printing of the prime minister’s photo on the Covid vaccination certificates in these states on top priority.
“Necessary changes will be made on the Co-WIN platform to include the picture of the prime minister in the COVID-19 certificates being given to people in these five states,” the source told PTI.
- Environmental exposure major risk factor for heart diseases in India: Study
- Centralised board to recruit college teachers in Assam: Minister
- Lie detectors: body language tells little about honesty
- Does Anubhav Sinha’s ‘Bheed’ fail to show true tragedy of the pandemic?
- ICMR study to assess connection between heart attack deaths, Covid
- Meghalaya Cong MP writes to PM to build women’s markets