Machine Gun Kelly is all set to take the plunge with lady love Megan Fox and he would love to have BTS by his side.
During a Monday appearance on Ellen DeGeneres talk show, the rapper and punk rocker Kelly revealed that out of all the boybands, he would want the K-pop sensation to perform when he and his fiancée Megan Fox exchange vows.
Ellen asked during the “Burning Questions” which boyband he would want in his wedding, he carefully weighed his options.
On the show’s rapid-fire Q&A series he said “Which boyband am I gonna know the most songs of?
As a 90s kid, it is pretty obvious that he responded by saying “For sure NSYNC”
Although he is a diehard “NSYNC” fan, he is also a legit ARMY.
He chose BTS as the boyband to perform on his big day.
The Jackass Forever guest star stated “But which band do I surprisingly know all these facts about? BTS.”
He recalled the time he met them at Billboard Awards in 2018. So he believes that he has a better chance of getting BTS to perform at his wedding.
He added “I met them at the Billboard Awards and they were like stoked to meet me. I think I have a better chance of getting BTS to come”
The rapper MGK got engaged to Megan Fox in January.
While they are yet to bookmark a date for their D-day, the duo recently expanded their family by adopting a 12-week-old Bengal cat that they named, Whiskey.
- Ping, Ping, Ping … Yes, constant phone notifications tax your brain
- Arunachal: Bird’s unique song leads to discovery of a possible new species
- Shortage of 1.35 lakh personnel in three services: Govt
- State Bank of Pakistan’s forex reserves fall to 4-year low of USD 6.72B
- Medical jargon is often misunderstood by the general public, says study
- No wastage of Covid vaccines in govt buffer stock due to expiry: Govt