The North East will see the first-of-its-kind Women in Government Conclave, an international platform where renowned leaders representing diverse political parties from around the world come together to discuss how to advance women’s leadership.
EastMojo is proud to be their digital media partner.
The fourth edition of this conclave is called the Women in Government Conclave – Northeast Edition to promote and showcase women’s empowerment in India. Since 2019, the Women in Government platform has been pioneering the discourse of women’s political representation and setting the agenda for women’s leadership in India. The previous three editions of this event crossed one million+ viewers on Times Now and The Quint.
This edition of Women In Government will be held over a period of 2 days on 7th & 8th March 2022 in Guwahati, Assam. It will include a series of panel discussions and talks. The broad topics to cover are women’s leadership in public service and politics, the importance of men’s allyship for gender equality, Women in NE etc.
The previous three editions hosted 45 political leaders from across the world.
You can register for the event here.
- In Nepal, officials defend detusking to reduce human-elephant conflict
- Over 75 pc Indians with hypertension have uncontrolled BP: Lancet study
- World Cup concussion rules may be putting players’ lives at risk
- Cabinet decisions: TMC seeks white paper from Himanta-led Assam govt
- The Wonder on Netflix shows how starving bodies remain a public spectacle
- Lifestyle, smoking behind rise in non-communicable diseases in tribal areas: Experts