Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh on Thursday reported 49 new COVID-19 cases, taking its tally to 64,159, a health department official said.
Of the new cases, 11 were detected in West Kameng, 10 in Capital Complex Region and seven in Lohit district, he said.
In the last 24 hours, 94 patients recovered, taking the total recoveries to 63,444.
The toll remained at 294 as no new death was reported, the official said.
There are 421 active cases in the state at present, he said.
The new cases were detected after testing 606 samples, recording a positivity rate of 8.08 per cent.
Psyche of a troll: A peek into social media justice
- 15 construction workers killed in vehicle collision in Bangladesh
- BJP played T-20 to win Tripura polls: CM
- Meghalaya: How the ‘abode of clouds’ ran out of water
- Union Cabinet condoles loss of lives in Manipur violence, Odisha rail accident
- Homicide: 2nd autopsy done on body of of IIT Kharagpur student from Assam
- Manipur: Magistrates join military combing ops for first time in 43 yrs