After the Bangtan Boys’ PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – LA concert, and an extended holiday, the BTS are now all set to perform in their home country.
BTS official’s agency Big Hit made the announcement on fan site Weverse and tweeted about the same on Wednesday. The BTS will be performing in Seoul, South Korea after two years and BTS ARMY in Korea cannot keep calm.
PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – SEOUL
The BTS ARMY announced their in-person PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – SEOUL concert on March 10, 12 and 13 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium which will also be streamed online for international fans.
The online live stream will be available on March 10 and 13. The concert on March 12 will be broadcasted in cinemas worldwide through the ‘Live Viewing’ event.
Fans are also expecting the boy band to release a new song on one of the days of the concert like they have done in the past and speculations have led to a new Twitter trend – NEW SONG.
PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – LA
This will mark the boys’ first performance in front of the Korean audience after well over two years. Earlier the BTS performed in Los Angeles at the SoFi stadium in November.
Fans shared images and videos of the concert turning Twitter purple since the announcement of their concert and long lines were seen outside the concert venue to pick up concert goodies.
The last concert was all sold out with at least 1 million tickets sold.
Here’s how fans are reacting to the announcement!
- Demand for sand in Bangladesh escalates illegal activities, threatens environment
- India and Nepal agree to take Sapta Kosi high dam project forward
- ‘Serial’ podcast’s Adnan Syed has murder conviction vacated. How common are wrongful convictions?
- Nagaland failed to submit Rs 600 cr utilisation certificates for 251 projects: CAG
- What’s this ‘longevity’ diet, and will it really make you live longer?
- Pakistan seeks peace with all neighbours including India: PM Shehbaz at UN