IPL is the biggest sporting extravaganza in the country and it was proved yet again when the mega auction began today. It was a day full of surprises and a lot of drama.
With two new teams in the mix, various permutations and combinations came into action as all teams had the task of forming almost a new squad.
As expected, teams went all out to acquire the services of the Indian young players, especially the all-rounders. Many young players like Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Shreyas Iyer and Ishan Kishan crossed the ’10 crore’ salary mark.
Assam’s very own Riyan Parag too landed a super deal of Rs 3.8 crore. Millions of Indians closely followed the actions and were quick to put their analysis on social media.
Here are some of the tweets:
- Assam school boys assault pregnant teacher over ‘complaint’ to parents
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies
- Nagaland gets Plan A, B, C as seven Eastern Naga tribes snub Hornbill