Shillong: In a major development in the IED blast that took place on January 30 at Khyndailad in Shillong, the Meghalaya police said it has arrested all the four involved in the case.
Following a Cabinet meeting held in Shillong on Wednesday, Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma informed that a total of four people have been arrested.
Sangma informed that the people arrested are supporters and sympathisers of the banned militant outfit Hynñiewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC).
The chief minister added that the Cabinet was briefed about this breakthrough and further investigation is being carried out by the police.
- Mumbai terror attacks: Nation remembers with gratitude all those we lost, says Prez Murmu
- Vote NPF for development of Nagaland: Party leader Thenucho Tunyi
- Hardcore: Elon Musk’s management style case study in what not to do
- Meghalaya firing: NHRC issues notice to Assam & Meghalaya
- Mumbai: Tributes paid to martyrs on 14th anniversary of 26/11 terror attacks
- To provide land to the ‘landless’, Tripura plans to use drone tech