Jaipur: Four persons including three children were killed on Sunday after a fire broke out in a small painting material packaging unit in Jamwaramgarh area of the district, officials said.
“The fire broke out in a hall constructed on a farmland. In the incident, three children and one man were burnt alive,” Jamwaramgarh Circle officer Shiv Kumar said.
Officials said the place was being used to pack thinner for painting works.
The deceased children belonged to a labourer’s family working and residing on the premises.
Station House Officer Jogendra Singh said the two injured people have been admitted to the SMS hospital where their condition is stable.
- How can failures in fighting corruption be overcome?
- India needs to be more open-minded about open jails, says researcher
- Walking backwards has a surprising number of health benefits
- IMF says it fully supports India’s G20 agenda
- US dubs Pak, China, Myanmar, 9 others as ‘countries of particular concern’
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games today, December 4