Osbourn (Antigua), Jan 29 (PTI) India skipper Yash Dhull won the toss and opted to field against Bangladesh in the Under-19 World Cup quarterfinal, here on Saturday.
Nishant Sindhu, who had led India in the previous two matches when Dhull was ruled out due to COVID-19 infection, is missing the game after returning COVID-19 positive and is currently in isolation.
India barely managed to put a playing XI in the league stage as half a dozen players were isolated after contracting COVID-10 after the opening match against South Africa.
The winner of this match will take on Australia in the semifinals.
Bangladesh: Rakibul Hasan(c), Mahfijul Islam, Iftakher Hossain Ifti, Prantik Nawrose Nabil, Aich Mollah, Md Fahim, Ariful Islam, SM Meherob, Ashiqur Zaman, Tanzim Hasan Sakib and Ripon Mondol
India U19 (Playing XI): Yash Dhull(c), Angkrish Raghuvanshi, Harnoor Singh, Raj Bawa, Kaushal Tambe, Dinesh Bana, Aneeshwar Gautam, Vicky Ostwal, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Vasu Vats and Ravi Kumar.
- Manipur: Five-armed village volunteers get bail in Imphal
- Mizo social activist wins inaugural Zakapa Award for advocating women’s safety
- Manipur govt issues show-cause notice to Airtel for data leakage
- Manipur: Only dialogue can bring peace, says HAC chairman
- Why delimitation is perceived as a threat to tribals in Tripura
- The Top 10 Universities in Australia: Shaping the Future