New Delhi: The official Twitter handle of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) suffered a possible hacking attempt late Saturday, officials said.
A senior officer of the force said on Sunday that technical experts are looking into the issue and the handle will be restored soon.
The handle ‘@NDRFHQ’ briefly posted some random messages and the already published messages were not loading. However, the official display photo and bio of the federal force was visible.
The NDRF was raised in 2006 as a federal contingency force against natural and man-made disasters and it celebrated its 17th Raising Day on January 19.
- Mizoram CM visits aspirational Mamit district, inspects projects
- Assam school boys assault pregnant teacher over ‘complaint’ to parents
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies