Kohima: Nagaland on Sunday reported 107 new COVID-19 cases, 14 less than the previous day, pushing the tally to 33,585 , a health official said.
The death toll remained unchanged at 705 for the second consecutive day, he said.
Nagaland now has 685 active COVID-19 cases, while 30,862 people have recuperated from the disease, including 54 in the last 24 hours.
The COVID-19 recovery rate came down to 91.89 per cent from Saturday’s 92.02 per cent.
Altogether 1,333 COVID-19 patients have migrated to other states to date.
As many as 39,104 beneficiaries in the 15-18 age group have been inoculated in the state till Friday.
A total of 13,95,616 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the state so far, the official added.
- Mizoram records highest accident severity rate in country
- 21-year-old model found dead in Kolkata flat
- In the new cold war, China is not Russia
- Imran Khan gives 6-day ultimatum to Pakistan govt to announce fresh polls
- PM Modi to inaugurate India’s biggest drone festival
- BTS: Korean brand apologises for ‘editing’ Jungkook’s tattoo in ad