An earthquake measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale hit the Northeast with epicenter 58 km southeast of Champhai district of Mizoram at 3:42 PM on Friday. The depth of the earthquake was 60 km, according to the National Centre for Seismology.
No major damage was reported at the time of filing this report.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls