New Delhi: Biennial multilateral exercise Milan’s 2022 edition is expected to be the largest one with likely participation of navies of 45-plus countries, the Indian Navy said on Wednesday.
Final planning conference for Milan 2022 was held on Wednesday at New Delhi in hybrid format — participants attending virtually as well as physically — said the Indian Navy on Twitter.
Milan’s 2022 edition is scheduled to be held at Visakhapatnam from February 25 to March 4, the Navy mentioned.
Theme of Milan’s 2022 edition would be ‘Camaraderie-Cohesion-Collaboration’, it noted.
Milan is a biennial multilateral event hosted by the Indian Navy since 1995.
“This 2022 edition of Milan is expected to be the largest with likely participation of more than 45 countries,” it mentioned.
- Nepal looks at hung parliament; PM Deuba-led NC single largest party
- BJP demands Meghalaya home min’s resignation over Mukroh firing
- Assam: Kuki Worship Service celebrates silver jubilee
- Nagaland cabinet appeals Eastern Naga body to allow participation at Hornbill
- Meghalaya elections 2023: BJP to contest from all 60 assembly seats
- Tripura Film Institute will find global audience for state’s tribal culture: CM Saha