New Delhi: The Indian Army said on Thursday it was conducting a workshop for its field commanders on negotiation and communication skills so that they can deal with “dynamic and emerging challenges”.
A delegation of the Indian Army officers is currently holding the 14th round of talks with its counterpart in the Chinese Army to resolve the border dispute in eastern Ladakh.
The main focus of this round of talks is to carry forward the disengagement process at Hot Springs (Patrolling Point 15), military sources said.
The Indian Army said on Twitter on Thursday, “Indian Army in its quest for excellence and professionalism, is conducting a workshop for Field Commanders in negotiation and communication skills to enable them to deal with dynamic and emerging challenges it faces everyday in the discharge of its multifaceted roles.”
- Oppn parties seek Parliament debate, JPC on Adani stock rout
- Is terrorism returning to Pakistan?
- Developing countries need lots of money to fight climate change: Nigeria
- UK defends BBC independence, says investing ‘heavily’ in relationship with India
- Nagaland 2023: HC quashes village resolution on consensus candidate
- Arunachal: Late MLA Tashi’s wife files nomination for Lumla bypoll