Agra (UP): More than 10,000 people visited the iconic Taj Mahal here on Saturday, an official said.
Raj Kumar Patel, Superintending Archaeologist of ASI, Agra Circle said the footfall may increase on Sunday.
More than 10,000 people visited Taj Mahal on Saturday. The number of tourists may increase on Sunday, he said.
Meanwhile, the city reported 271 COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours, taking the total number of cases here to 743, officials said.
- India’s Maternal Mortality Ratio dips to 97 in 2018-20 from 130 in 2014-16
- India reports 279 new COVID-19 cases
- Tripura 2023: Congress says 30% candidates will be youths
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 30
- Tatas set up EV charging station in Guwahati
- Manipur: MLTR set Imphal stage on fire with popular numbers