Kohima: Nagaland on Saturday did not report any fresh COVID-19 case for the second consecutive day while three more persons recuperated from the disease in the last 24 hours, an official said.
The COVID-19 tally remained at 32,174, the official said.
The coronavirus death toll remained at 702 as no fresh fatality was reported in the last 24 hours, the official added.
Nagaland currently has 80 active COVID-19 cases while 30,323 people have so far recovered from the disease, he said.
Altogether 1,069 patients have migrated to other states.
The COVID-19 recovery rate in the state now is 94.24 per cent.
Also read: COVID-19 spike worsens Africa’s severe poverty, hunger woes
- Man sentenced to 100 years in prison for Indian-origin girl’s death in US
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts