Guwahati: The district administration of Guwahati has announced ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 for the next of kin of victims of COVID-19.
The compensation will be disbursed by the Kamrup-Metro district administration under the state disaster response force (SDRF).
“An ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 is to be provided to the next of kin of each COVID deceased under SDRF in respect of Kamrup Metropolitan district,” an official release stated.
“Claim forms have already been provided at all Circle Offices and all concerned beneficiaries are requested to collect the same from concerned Revenue Circle of Kamrup Metropolitan district or directly from the 0/0 Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority, Kamrup Metropolitan District and submit accordingly with all required documents,” the statement added.
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp
- Italy-based Indian man held for impersonating Vice President
- 3 killed in collision between ambulance, truck in Siliguri
- CBI nabs 2 NF Railway engineers in bribery case
- Meghalaya 2023: 11 candidates from 3 EGH constituencies file nominations