Guwahati: The district administration of Guwahati has announced ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 for the next of kin of victims of COVID-19.
The compensation will be disbursed by the Kamrup-Metro district administration under the state disaster response force (SDRF).
“An ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 is to be provided to the next of kin of each COVID deceased under SDRF in respect of Kamrup Metropolitan district,” an official release stated.
“Claim forms have already been provided at all Circle Offices and all concerned beneficiaries are requested to collect the same from concerned Revenue Circle of Kamrup Metropolitan district or directly from the 0/0 Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority, Kamrup Metropolitan District and submit accordingly with all required documents,” the statement added.
- Planning to Study in the UK: Your Complete Guide to Applying for a Student Visa
- Meghalaya govt reviews projects implemented by NHIDCL
- 3 Tripura cricketers secure place in IPL auction list
- Manipur: Bodies of 13 killed in gunfight brought to Imphal, 11 identified
- Meghalaya to be fully connected by optical fibre network, says CM
- NFR assures completion of Dhansiri-Zubza rail line by 2024