The Netflix docu-series House of Secrets: The Burari deaths, that left people across the country baffled at the sheer bizarreness of the actual July 2018 incident, is now giving netizens goosebumps for another reason.
While some believe the series raises awareness about the need for mental health awareness in Indian society, others share their horrific experience after watching it saying they cannot unsee what they just did and that they’ll probably never lead a normal life again.
People seem to be terrified and are trying to find the man behind the creepy voice over in the documentary series that sent chills down their spine. Curios, netizens have been going through credits and searching the web but can’t seem to find the mystery man.
Here’s how netizens have been reacting to the scary voice over in the docu-series.
House of Secrets: The Burari deaths is a 3-episode Netflix series by Leena Yadav, is about a mystery that sent shockwaves throughout the country.
In a spine-chilling incident that took place in July 2018, a family of 11 people hung themselves in a neighbourhood named Burari in Delhi.
What first appeared like suicide had a hint of foul play in it, but nobody had a clue about the truth.
- Nagaland: Hornbill Festival 2023 ends, thousands attend
- Assam: NRL GM Diganta Changmai arrested for leaking classified info
- Does exercise really do nothing for longevity, as a Finnish twins study suggests?
- Ancient ocean water found in Himalayas could offer insights about evolution
- How 15 years of corruption led to the Sikkim disaster
- Can stamps raise awareness about Indian vultures? Study says yes