The Civil Services Examination (CSE) preliminary test was held today in 77 locations throughout India by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam was originally planned for June 29 but was postponed due to the country’s COVID-19 situation.
Unlike the previous two years, over 20 questions were asked from history, with the majority of the questions coming from modern history and art and culture, about 15 questions from polity, and the same amount in the economy part, according to aspirants. This year, three sports-related questions were asked, including one on the test cricket series.
Check the Answer Keys for CSE Prelims 2021 – GS paper by Chanakya IAS Academy here:
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs