The Rebel star of Tollywood is back with his 25th project. The actor of one of the biggest superhit films of Indian cinema, Baahubali, has announced his new film Spirit with Kabir Singh director Sandeep Reddy Vanga.
“Kickstarting my journey with SPIRIT. Directed by @sandeepreddy.vanga and produced by #BhushanKumar @tseriesfilms & #BhadrakaliPictures!” the actor captioned an Instagram post where he shared a poster of his upcoming project.
“The mighty man marching On…” wrote director Sandeep Reddy Vanga, in another Instagram post, sharing the same poster of the film.
Since the announcement was first made today, netizens have been going bonkers over the announcement sharing their joy and re-sharing posters of his new film.
#Spirit is trending on Twitter with over 93K tweets since the rebel star made the announcement just over an hour ago.
The South Indian film ‘Spirit’ will be backed by Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series and Bhadrakali Pictures. Spirit will be released worldwide in about 8 languages namely, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Japanese, Mandarin and even Korean.
- Army jawan killed in Nagaland violence identified
- CM demands removal of AFSPA at mass funeral for civilians killed in Mon
- Nagaland firing: Police file murder case against security forces
- LS members express anguish over Nagaland firing incident, demand probe
- TMC delegation calls off visit to Nagaland’s Mon
- Nagaland Lottery December 6: Check Dear Ganga Morning lottery result