The death toll remained unchanged at 379 as no fatality due to the disease was reported in the past 24 hours.
The state currently has 713 active cases, while 29,556 patients have recovered from coronavirus, the bulletin said.
It said 307 other patients have migrated out.
Of the new cases, 43 were registered in East Sikkim district, followed by 15 in West Sikkim, three in South Sikkim and one in North Sikkim.
The Himalayan state tested 686 samples for COVID-19 during the past 24 hours taking the total number of such tests done so far to 2,42,571.
Sikkim’s COVID-19 positivity rate and the recovery rate are 9.2 per cent and 96.4 per cent respectively, the bulletin said.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900