Kohima: Nagaland on Saturday reported 58 new Covid-19 cases taking the tally to 30,302, a health department bulletin said.
As no fatality due to the disease was registered during the day, the death toll remained unchanged at 626.
“58 positive cases detected today are – Dimapur: 31, Kohima & Phek: 7 each, Peren & Wokha: 5, Kiphire: 2 and Mokokchung: 1,” the bulletin said.
It said the number of recovered patients during the day is also 58 and there are 751 active patients.
Altogether 907 COVID-19 patients have migrated to other states.
A total of 329,414 samples have been tested for coronavirus in Nagaland thus far, the bulletin said.
State Immunization Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said 8,75,378 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered to 6,60,467 people as on Friday.
- Amarinder Singh resigns as Punjab CM; says ‘feel humiliated’
- Book explores historical and spiritual landscape of communities in Northeast
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants