Aizawl: A Mizoram police officer has been conferred Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation for the year 2021.
A statement issued by Mizoram Police on Thursday said Sub-Inspector VL Chama Ralte, who is an OC (Officer-in-Charge) of Dungtlang police station in Champhai district has been conferred the prestigious medal.
He is among 152 police personnel in the country to receive Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation for 2021, the statement said.
Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation was constituted in 2018, with the objective to promote high professional standards of investigation of crime and to recognise such Excellence in Investigation by investigating officers.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry