A video of PPE-clad healthcare workers and patients grooving to DJ Snake‘s Taki Taki Rumba and Bihu songs is going viral in Assam’s Digboi.
The video is that a large group of Covid-affected patients dancing and exercising in an open space on the premises of Digboi’s Golden Jubilee Complex in Tinsukia district.
The COVID patients are also guided to take part in exercises, including laughter therapy.
Assam reported 2,228 new COVID-19 cases and 37 fatalities on Sunday with caseload rising to 4,34,942, according to the National Health Mission bulletin.
- Mizoram: Areca nuts worth 18.5 lakh recovered, seven arrested
- Over promise, under deliver: Cong’s dig at govt
- Assam: 71st Volleyball Nationals to start on Thursday
- Govt expects dividend of Rs 48,000 cr from RBI, PSU banks in FY24
- India, US ready to break down limits in defence cooperation: Experts
- Budget 2023: MGNREGS, Rural Ministry witness cut in allocations