A video of PPE-clad healthcare workers and patients grooving to DJ Snake‘s Taki Taki Rumba and Bihu songs is going viral in Assam’s Digboi.
The video is that a large group of Covid-affected patients dancing and exercising in an open space on the premises of Digboi’s Golden Jubilee Complex in Tinsukia district.
The COVID patients are also guided to take part in exercises, including laughter therapy.
Assam reported 2,228 new COVID-19 cases and 37 fatalities on Sunday with caseload rising to 4,34,942, according to the National Health Mission bulletin.
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal
- RN Ravi paved his own exit: NSCN-IM reminds new interlocutor