Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday greeted people celebrating various festivals across faiths in the next couple of days.
Taking to Twitter, the PM wrote: “Over the next few days, people across India are going to be marking various festivals. These festivals showcase India’s diversity and the spirit of ‘Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat.’ May these special occasions spread happiness, prosperity and brotherhood across the nation.”
He extended his wishes for Ugadi, Gudi Padwa, Sajibu Cheiraoba, Navreh and Cheti Chand, which are new year festivals celebrated in different parts of the country by people of different faiths.
The Prime Minister also shared wishes for the harvest festival of Baisakhi, and for Navratri, celebrated by Hindus.
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Virat Kohli will step down as T20 Captain after World Cup In Dubai