Mumbai: Superstar Aamir Khan has tested positive for coronavirus and is currently under home quarantine, the actor’s spokesperson said on Wednesday.
The 56-year-old actor is doing “fine” and has asked those who came in contact with him to also get tested.
“Mr Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19. He is at home in self-quarantine, following all the protocols and he’s doing fine.
“All those who came in contact with him in the recent past should get themselves tested as a precautionary measure. Thank you for all your wishes and concern,” the statement from the spokesperson read.
Khan will be next seen on-screen in his upcoming “Laal Singh Chaddha”, scheduled to release in December this year.
On Tuesday, Mumbai recorded 3,512 new COVID-19 cases, taking the total to 3,69,426.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion