English broadcaster and natural historian Sir David Attenborough sent a handwritten letter in response to a 4-year-old boy’s rather profound, existential question, and the internet is loving it.
Gerry Holt took to Twitter to narrate the course of events. Her son, Otis, wrote to the historian asking if humans would be extinct one day like the dinosaurs, and what he can do to save the planet?
To this, Attenborough gave a heartfelt response: “The answer is that we need not do so as long as we look after our planet properly.”
Holt, a communications officer for medical research at Cardiff University wrote, “Sir David is 94. He is a wonder
According to a report in the BBC, Otis was stunned to get a reply from the legend, and the response has increased his interest in nature even more.
Though the child is only just learning and exploring the impacts of climate change, the veteran historian’s gesture has impressed netizens.
Here is how they are reacting:
- Arunachal logs 64 fresh COVID-19 cases, one fatality
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 22
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22
- Manipur: PREPAK (Pro) cadre arrested with huge cache of IED materials
- Ruling party gets 324 of 450 seats in Russian parliament
- Key cheating element of ‘inducement’ missing from Raj Kundra case: Court