If you think the turbulence you felt on a recent flight was bad, ask the passengers onboard the Boeing 777-200 aircraft, heading from Denver to Honolulu on Saturday.
With 231 passengers and ten crew aboard, the aircraft suffered a catastrophic failure in its right engine, with flames erupting under the wing, even as the plane began to lose altitude.
The plane landed safely at Denver International Airport, and no one on board or the ground was hurt. However, authorities and passengers were deeply shaken.
Shocking videos and photographs have emerged on social media from inside the United flight 328, showing the engine on fire. You can see a few of the videos below:
- Union Minister Pradhan, Meghalaya CM Sangma grace NEHU convocation
- J-K tunnel accident: 8 more bodies recovered; death toll reaches 9
- After Assam success, Local Utpaat wants to wow audiences in other cities
- In pics: Over 500 families suffering in Imphal amid waterlogging, flash floods
- Drugs worth 15 lakh seized along Nagaland-Manipur border
- Rahul Gandhi harming India in his hate against PM Modi: BJP