In a shocking incident, a woman from Rohtak, Haryana, saved her life by lying low between the tracks while a train went over her. The video of the incident is making rounds on the internet.
The woman was seen ostensibly trying to cross the track by crawling between the wheels of a stationary goods train. However, the woman ended up getting trapped as the locomotive started moving.
News Agency ANI posted a video of the incident. In the video, people were seen helping the woman stand up after the train left the station.
- Union Minister Pradhan, Meghalaya CM Sangma grace NEHU convocation
- J-K tunnel accident: 8 more bodies recovered; death toll reaches 9
- After Assam success, Local Utpaat wants to wow audiences in other cities
- In pics: Over 500 families suffering in Imphal amid waterlogging, flash floods
- Drugs worth 15 lakh seized along Nagaland-Manipur border
- Rahul Gandhi harming India in his hate against PM Modi: BJP