Kozhikode (Kerala): The BJP on Thursday said ‘Metroman’ E Sreedharan will join the party ahead of the Kerala Assembly election.
BJP state president K Surendran said Sreedharan, who is credited with changing the face of public transport system in the country, will join the BJP during the party’s ‘Vijay Yatra’ commencing on February 21 from Kasaragod.
He has expressed his willingness to work with the BJP, Surendran told reporters here.
There was no immediate reaction from Sreedharan.
- Planning to Study in the UK: Your Complete Guide to Applying for a Student Visa
- Meghalaya govt reviews projects implemented by NHIDCL
- 3 Tripura cricketers secure place in IPL auction list
- Manipur: Bodies of 13 killed in gunfight brought to Imphal, 11 identified
- Meghalaya to be fully connected by optical fibre network, says CM
- NFR assures completion of Dhansiri-Zubza rail line by 2024