Kozhikode (Kerala): The BJP on Thursday said ‘Metroman’ E Sreedharan will join the party ahead of the Kerala Assembly election.
BJP state president K Surendran said Sreedharan, who is credited with changing the face of public transport system in the country, will join the BJP during the party’s ‘Vijay Yatra’ commencing on February 21 from Kasaragod.
He has expressed his willingness to work with the BJP, Surendran told reporters here.
There was no immediate reaction from Sreedharan.
- Nagaland 2023: Kohima BJP continues protest over ticket
- Assam: Mixed response to bandh against inclusion of Bodo villages in BTR
- ‘Deadly for democracy’: Ex-SC judge slams Rijiju for ‘diatribe’ against collegium
- Here’s why Gauhati HC junked PIL on police encounters in Assam
- Nepal’s Deputy PM resigns after SC nullifies his citizenship
- Security situation in NE has improved a lot: Lt Gen Kalita