After stirring controversy by speaking on farmers’ agitation, American pop star Rihanna is back in the limelight in India as she posted a topless photo while wearing a Ganesha pendant.
A couple of weeks ago, Rihanna caused a nationwide controversy by sharing a CNN report on India’s farmers’ protest. Following her tweet, many international faces including Greta Thunberg, Meena Harris, Mia Khalifa, Amanda Cerny along with several political figures took to Twitter to support the protest.
Seen in lavender satin shorts, the singer is covering her chest with her hand, while layering a bead necklace with a long chain and a Ganesha like pendant. She paired it with statement earrings and a matching ring and bracelet.
The photo for her lingerie brand Savage X Fenty has once again irked netizens as they see it as an insult to the Hindu god and accused her of cultural appropriation.
- Prior sanction required for direction to register FIR for hate speech, says court
- NKorea’s nuclear program is funded by stolen cryptocurrency. Could it collapse?
- Youth are growth engine of India: Union minister Anurag Thakur
- Protests in China are not rare, but the current unrest is significant
- Ready for war with India if attacked: Pak’s new Army chief Munir
- Mon massacre: Nagas from Nagaland, Manipur observe black day