After stirring controversy by speaking on farmers’ agitation, American pop star Rihanna is back in the limelight in India as she posted a topless photo while wearing a Ganesha pendant.
A couple of weeks ago, Rihanna caused a nationwide controversy by sharing a CNN report on India’s farmers’ protest. Following her tweet, many international faces including Greta Thunberg, Meena Harris, Mia Khalifa, Amanda Cerny along with several political figures took to Twitter to support the protest.
Seen in lavender satin shorts, the singer is covering her chest with her hand, while layering a bead necklace with a long chain and a Ganesha like pendant. She paired it with statement earrings and a matching ring and bracelet.
The photo for her lingerie brand Savage X Fenty has once again irked netizens as they see it as an insult to the Hindu god and accused her of cultural appropriation.
- ‘Cat’ review: Of Pakistani army, Khalistani terrorists & Indian criminals
- NFR tests railway track using ultra sonic flaw detection
- Arunachal: BJP women celebrate passing of reservation Bill
- Manipur: Temporary prison set up in Churachandpur
- Manipur to continue biometric collection of illegal immigrants
- Betting on The NFL In India – A Guide