After stirring controversy by speaking on farmers’ agitation, American pop star Rihanna is back in the limelight in India as she posted a topless photo while wearing a Ganesha pendant.
A couple of weeks ago, Rihanna caused a nationwide controversy by sharing a CNN report on India’s farmers’ protest. Following her tweet, many international faces including Greta Thunberg, Meena Harris, Mia Khalifa, Amanda Cerny along with several political figures took to Twitter to support the protest.
Seen in lavender satin shorts, the singer is covering her chest with her hand, while layering a bead necklace with a long chain and a Ganesha like pendant. She paired it with statement earrings and a matching ring and bracelet.
The photo for her lingerie brand Savage X Fenty has once again irked netizens as they see it as an insult to the Hindu god and accused her of cultural appropriation.
- Campaigning ends for by-polls in 5 Assam assembly seats
- 3 women farmers killed, 2 injured as truck hits them near Tikri border
- Italy hosts a climate-focused G20 as geopolitics shift
- Campaign for Tuirial assembly bypoll ends in north Mizoram
- AFI partners with IOS Sports to raise bar of Indian Athletics
- Is brushing your teeth for two minutes enough? Here’s what the evidence says