When it comes to businesses, an interesting brand name is half the battle won, especially when your start-up is something as simple and regular as a tea stall.
Which is why we are featuring Sadan Chhetri, a resident of Kokrajhar.
With a name like Graduate Chai Wala, it was only logical that we wanted to know the story behind the shop and the owner. Want to know more?
Watch the video below:
- Mizoram’s lone dedicated COVID hospital facing severe staff shortage
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 20
- Watch: 5-yr-old ‘spider girl’ climbs up ceiling, does air-splits
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 20
- Oppo A16 with MediaTek Helio G35 SoC unveiled in India: Details here
- Babul Supriyo meets Mamata Banerjee: ‘Had a very good discussion’