The official teaser of Qubool Hai 2.0 dropped on February 10 and fans of the show have been unable to keep calm. For fans from Assam, there is another reason to celebrate: Jorhat-based-girl Kabyashree Bora aka Kaysee composed and sang the title track.
“While working with The Socho Project I had the opportunity to meet Mrinal Jha and Abhigyan Jha and it was Mrinal ma’am, who offered me the opportunity to create the score for her show Qubool Hai 2.0,” said Kaysee.
Both Abhigyan and Mrinal are producers and directors of the musical web series The Socho Project where Kaysee did the playback for the character MJ, under the banner of Mrinal & Abhigyan Jha Productions (MAJ). The Indian writer, screenwriter, producer, and director duo are also the producers for Qubool Hai 2.0.
Things have been quite eventful for the young artist as along with landing projects as such, she was also able to lend her voice in a Mantra in the popular Indian action-adventure video game “Raji: An Ancient Epic.” Along with this, the indie artist plans to dish out some more music shortly.
The teaser begins with Surbhi Jyoti as Zoya running in a white wedding gown only to bump into Karan Singh Grover who portrays Ahmed Khan in the ZEE’s web series. The song was composed and sung by Kaysee on lyrics by Abhigyan. Additionally, the music was recorded in Jorhat itself and was produced by Basshole.
The story first appeared in VibesMojo.
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal