The internet cannot stop reacting to a COVID-19 vaccine advertisement that’s come out with a twist of valentine’s day gift, impressing many, including Indian businessman Anand Mahindra. Taking to Twitter, Mahindra shared the ad, which was meant to create awareness about the vaccination drive.
The ad, a parody advertisement of the Pfizer vaccination, was first shown on the Jimmy Kimmel show describing it to be the perfect “one shot at the perfect gift” for Valentine’s Day.
Businessman, Mahindra shared the advertisement on twitter spreading awareness about the COVID vaccination. He twitted “vaccines are forever” as he tagged Serum Institute of India CEO Adar Poonawalla. He also wrote “Hilarious. @adarpoonawalla you have a readymade advertising brief” in his tweet while sharing the video.
The video yearns the viewers to immunize themselves with COVID-19 vaccine, while a man proposes to his lady with a dose of the vaccine. Mahindra’s tweet generated a lot of responses. Take a look at some of the reactions here:
- US: ‘Unwavering commitment’ to India as Major defence partner
- Over 82.57 cr COVID vaccine doses given to states, UTs so far: Govt
- World Pharmacist Day: Know why it is celebrated, theme for this year
- COVID-19 recoveries continue to surpass fresh cases in Arunachal
- Women’s rights activist Kamla Bhasin passes away at 75
- Nagaland Lottery September 25: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result