The internet cannot stop reacting to a COVID-19 vaccine advertisement that’s come out with a twist of valentine’s day gift, impressing many, including Indian businessman Anand Mahindra. Taking to Twitter, Mahindra shared the ad, which was meant to create awareness about the vaccination drive.
The ad, a parody advertisement of the Pfizer vaccination, was first shown on the Jimmy Kimmel show describing it to be the perfect “one shot at the perfect gift” for Valentine’s Day.
Businessman, Mahindra shared the advertisement on twitter spreading awareness about the COVID vaccination. He twitted “vaccines are forever” as he tagged Serum Institute of India CEO Adar Poonawalla. He also wrote “Hilarious. @adarpoonawalla you have a readymade advertising brief” in his tweet while sharing the video.
Also Read: Climate change could have led to emergence of coronavirus: Study
The video yearns the viewers to immunize themselves with COVID-19 vaccine, while a man proposes to his lady with a dose of the vaccine. Mahindra’s tweet generated a lot of responses. Take a look at some of the reactions here:
- Manipur: Indian Journalists’ Union president visits DIPR HQ in Imphal
- Nagaland: Dy CM orders removal of 3,000 personnel on non-police duty
- ST status to Meiteis in Manipur: ATSUM reaffirms opposition
- BJP’s Biswabandhu elected Tripura speaker; Tipra Motha abstains from voting
- Active Covid cases in country rise to 7,927
- Future action on Teesta river issue after response from India: Bangladesh