Actor Manisha Koirala shared glances of her nomadic life on her Instagram saying she is out to venture in the search of her soul. Koirala is a beautiful actress from Nepal who is known from her work in Indian films. She loves to travel and fill her dairy with her travel stories.
Koirala is well known for her work in Dil Se, Bombay, Mann, Indian, Sanju, A love story, Akele Hum Akele Tum and Lajja among others. She was also featured in a segment in Netflix’s Lust Stories along with a Netflix film Maska.
While sharing some pictures from her adventure to Pokhara in Nepal, she wrote “What a difference it makes when I make time to take short trips..preparing to go into soul searching.. bit like a #nomad”.
In another Instagram post, she borrowed a famous quote attribute to late American actor Mae West: “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
She captioned sharing beautiful sunset pictures from Begnas Lake, Pokhara, “The prettiest and the most soulful quite lake… life is still, peaceful and perfect when sitting and watching the sun set here.”
In 2012, Koirala was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Few years later she emerged as a survivor and opened up and wrote a book about her agony with her illness that she experienced ‘Healed: How Cancer Gave Me A New Life’, which was published in 2018.
- Veteran star Asha Parekh to be conferred with Dada Saheb Phalke award
- Meghalaya to host 2nd edition of North East Olympics Games
- ‘Semkhor’: Dimasas protest wrong depiction of community in film
- Sec 144 imposed in Okhla, Jamia Millia asks students, teachers not to assemble in groups
- NASA spacecraft successfully crashes into asteroid in defence test
- More than 90 alleged PFI activists held in raids across six states