American pop star Rihanna’s ready-to-wear Fenty fashion label store in Paris will be shut down less than two years after launch.
According to reports, luxury goods group LVMH and Rihanna’s decision to pull the plug on the brand was caused by the pandemic.
However, the Savage X Fenty lingerie line, cosmetics lines Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin will continue.
In 2019, the launch of the brand had created history as the first luxury brand run by a black woman. It also won the Urban Luxe prize at the Fashion Awards 2019.
- Over 400 submitted fake certificates for police recruitment: Assam DGP
- 2 killed after landslide flattens house in Arunachal
- Manipur: Senapati CSOs seek govt intervention after repeated accidents
- Active COVID-19 cases dip to 17,317
- Union minister calls on Sikkim CM
- Indian farmers turning to millets to fight water stress, climate change