American pop star Rihanna’s ready-to-wear Fenty fashion label store in Paris will be shut down less than two years after launch.
According to reports, luxury goods group LVMH and Rihanna’s decision to pull the plug on the brand was caused by the pandemic.
However, the Savage X Fenty lingerie line, cosmetics lines Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin will continue.
In 2019, the launch of the brand had created history as the first luxury brand run by a black woman. It also won the Urban Luxe prize at the Fashion Awards 2019.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls