American actress, television personality, fitness model, and former mixed martial artist Gina Carano, best-known for playing the role of rebel fighter turned mercenary Cara Dune in the Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian, will not be a part of “Star Wars” projects in the future.
Carano’s discharge comes after her social media posts in which she hinted that the persecution one faces as a Republican in today’s the United States was similar to what a Jew faced in Nazi Germany.
Carano was trending earlier Wednesday after her Instagram post that suggested being a conservative today is comparable to being Jewish during the Holocaust.
Also Read: Now Trevor Noah shines spotlight on India’s farmers protest
Cara Dune’s character in The Mandalorian is about the titular Din Djarin and Grogu, a force-sensitive youngling from Yoda’s elusive alien species streaming on Disney Plus.
She was introduced in the Season 1 episode “Sanctuary,” in which she proved to be a formidable mercenary and ally to the titular bounty hunter.
Even though Carano’s Instagram post has been deleted the screenshot are available on social media under the hashtag #FireGinaCarano.
Carano has also misleadingly claimed voter fraud affected the results of the 2020 presidential election. She also posted other conspiracy theories in her posts.
- Meghalaya: World Tuberculosis Day observed at Purakhasia
- ‘Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway’ raises Rs 13 crore in opening weekend
- Assam Assembly passes resolution against BBC amid oppn protests
- Indian envoy in Canada cancels event due to security concerns
- NFI to organise Lamka Youth Summit 2023 across NE states
- Mizoram: Two women arrested with heroin worth Rs 60 lakh