Kohima: Nagaland police and Assam Rifles in a joint operation busted a hideout belonging to the NSCN-K (Khango) group in Zunheboto district on Wednesday.
The PRO IGAR(N) informed that the hideout in the general area in Hosephu under Aghunato subdivion of Zunheboto district was busted based on specific inputs following which a joint operation was launched by the security forces and the state police.
“The temporary structures under construction were destroyed by burning,” the PRO said. The recovered items included uniforms, rations, digging tools, generator, pup tents and other administrative stores. The PRO further informed that the recovered items have been handed over to Aghunato Police Station.
- Rlys achieves 1,000 MT milestone for FY 2022-23
- Bogtui massacre: CBI arrests slain TMC leader’s stepbrother
- Bodhi Day 2022: Date, History and Significance
- SC directs Centre, RBI to produce demonetisation records
- Arunachal: Four more govt officials held in APPSCCE-2017 paper leak case
- Centre ‘forcefully’ pushing through bills in Parliament: Mamata Banerjee