Schools in Nagaland reopened on February 8 after a gap of almost one year. The development comes with a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) issued by the government to ensure the safety of students, teachers and employees. An alternate-day routine has been prepared for classes as per enrolment and infrastructure facilities available. However, the resumption comes as a calculated risk considering the importance of education and bring back things to normal.
Watch the video below:
- Manipur: Another shelter home for Myanmar refugees in Churachandpur
- Education might not save you from cognitive decline: study
- Mizoram celebrates Palm Sunday
- Bhutanese King to visit India from April 3-5
- Home Minister Amit Shah shown black flag by Congressmen in Mizoram
- PM Modi condoles Salim Durani’s demise, says he made key contribution in world of cricket