Guwahati: Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Kiren Rijiju is a man of many talents. To uplift the spirits of “brave jawans” he sang for them while visiting the border to oversee the development works recently.
He sang the song ‘Sansar Ki Har Shae’ from BR Chopra’s popular film Dhund, featuring Sanjay Khan, Zeenat Aman and Danny Denzongpa.
Posting a short clip of the live performance and glimpse of the evening, Rijiju tweeted, “I’m not a singer but I proudly sang for our brave jawans! I had a memorable evening with the personnel of 62 Engineer Regiment of Indian Army after a visit to border to see roads and other infrastructure with DG BRO.”
The video posted less than one day ago has gone viral since. It has already been viewed over 78,000 times and liked more than 6,100 times.
The Union minister is also garnering praises from netizens, celebrities and politicians. Check reactions below:
- Abhishek Verma & Co win successive World Cup archery gold medals
- Meghalaya CM to commute to office in electric vehicle
- Tripura: Congress, BJP at loggerheads over ex-CM Deb’s ‘VIP treatment’
- NRC head files complaint against predecessor for data anomalies
- India sees single-day rise of 2,323 COVID-19 cases
- Two govt employees in Assam caught taking bribe, arrested