An NRI couple, Divya and Madhu, are setting major couple goals online after clips of them skiing in the US wearing a saree and a dhoti went viral. The couple decided to go skiing in traditional Indian outfits. Divya wore a blue saree over leggings and a pullover, while Madhu donned a dhoti before hitting the slopes.
The video is from the Welch village, a popular skiing spot in Minnesota, USA. The couple were skiing on snow-covered slopes of the resort.
The videos and pictures of their incredible experience was shared by Divya on her Instagram handle. Sharing the video on Instagram, Divya wrote, “We needed to do something really crazy today to distract ourselves! #sareeadventures #dmadkindalove.”
Videos of Divya and Madhu have impressed thousands of people on social media and has managed to garner more than 327k views and over 13k likes.
However, the videos were shared by Divya on Instagram late last month, they only captured the Internet’s attention recently. Divya also uploaded a BTS of their skiing in the US. Watch below.
Also Read: Actor-director Rajiv Kapoor dies at 58
- Manipur: Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda marries Lin Laishram in Imphal
- Women’s rights in the balance as India weighs criminalising marital rape
- Nagaland: Water supply halted in Kohima after one found dead in reservoir
- Northeast Petroleum Union calls off strike after govt discussion
- Violence or poverty? The stark choice for many women
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29