Union Home Ministry told the Parliament that there is no timeframe for the Naga pact.
Replying to a question in Lok Sabha by Nagaland MP Tokheho Yepthomi, Union Minister of State (Home Affairs) G Kishen Reddy said, “Negotiations with Naga groups are at an advanced stage. However, no time frame for agreement can be indicated at this stage.”
Yepthomi had asked if the agreement is likely to be signed this year.
- Cloudburst in North Sikkim sparks alert across the state
- Arunachal: Granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi visits Ziro
- Taylor Swift and the end of the Hollywood writers strike: A tale of two media narratives
- Former Congress MLA KT Rokhaw resigns, joins MNF ahead of elections
- Manipuri-English film promoting gender-neutral fashion to be screened in Mumbai
- Manipur: Delhi court prolongs NIA custody of accused for eight days