Union Home Ministry told the Parliament that there is no timeframe for the Naga pact.
Replying to a question in Lok Sabha by Nagaland MP Tokheho Yepthomi, Union Minister of State (Home Affairs) G Kishen Reddy said, “Negotiations with Naga groups are at an advanced stage. However, no time frame for agreement can be indicated at this stage.”
Yepthomi had asked if the agreement is likely to be signed this year.
- Union Minister Pradhan, Meghalaya CM Sangma grace NEHU convocation
- J-K tunnel accident: 8 more bodies recovered; death toll reaches 9
- After Assam success, Local Utpaat wants to wow audiences in other cities
- In pics: Over 500 families suffering in Imphal amid waterlogging, flash floods
- Drugs worth 15 lakh seized along Nagaland-Manipur border
- Rahul Gandhi harming India in his hate against PM Modi: BJP