Nagpur: A tiger was found dead in a buffer range of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra on Tuesday, a forest official said.
The carcass of the big cat, aged around three years, was recovered from Mudholi beat of Moharli buffer range of the reserve, field director of TATR Jitendra Ramgaonkar said.
The carcass was intact, but bore signs of external injuries, the official said, adding the cause of death will be ascertained after post-mortem.
All procedures are being carried out as per the standard operating procedures of the National Tiger Conservation Authority, he said.
- Google in court to appeal EU’s 2018 Android antitrust case
- Happy birthday, Google! ‘What would we do without you?’ ask netizens
- Covid pandemic led to biggest fall in life expectancy since WWII: study
- IPL: Struggling Mumbai Indians face inconsistent Punjab Kings
- Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 27