New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Tuesday conducted searches on the premises of a news portal and its promoters here on charges of alleged money laundering, official sources said.
They said the premises of the website — Newsclick — and its promoters in South Delhi’s Saidullajab and some other areas are being searched.
The action is being undertaken to collect additional information to probe money laundering charges against the news company and its promoters, the sources said.
They said the probe is linked to some suspect foreign funding.
- No money to buy petrol, says Lankan govt; urges citizens not to queue up
- GT look to continue run, RCB need big victory to remain in play-off race
- Pentagon: India may deploy Russian S-400 missile system vs Pak, China
- USTM ties up with Hong Kong varsity for academic projects
- Mizoram: MNF-Congress stake claim for Mara Council
- Arunachal: Six militants from NSCN-IM, ENNG surrender in Tirap