In a lovely initiative, free coaching is being provided for UPSC, NPSC aspirants and for other exams at the Noklak Superintendent of Police’s office,
The classes were taken by Dr Pritpal Kaur Batra (SP Noklak), Yithachu Thur (EAC), along with other guiding teachers.
The classes started from 6 am till 10 am.
The coaching classes are aimed to empower students at the border.
SP Pritpal Kaur Batra has had a long-standing passion for knowledge and teaching. Dr. Kaur has been conducting free coaching classes for UPSC and state service aspirants in earlier times too. The authorities also provided the students with books and other study materials to help them.
Aside from free coaching classes, Dr Kaur has also engaged in a host of other initiatives like working with the Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) unit of Tuensang district to train local farmers.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls