In a shocking update, a massive flood has been reported from Uttarakhand after the water level in Dhauliganga river rose suddenly following an avalanche near a power project at Raini village in Tapovan area of Chamoli district.
There are fears of casualties being reported from the region. The Chamoli district magistrate has instructed officials to evacuate people living in villages on the bank of Dhauliganga river.
- NASA: 9 million images, 5 decades of research and the Landsat legacy
- India thanks New York authorities for returning over 150 antiquities
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 27
- Assam govt failed victims of Baghjan oil well blowout: Congress
- ‘I control police’: Tripura CM mocks judiciary, rakes fresh controversy
- Arunachal Pradesh’s COVID-19 positivity rate dips below 1%