In a shocking update, a massive flood has been reported from Uttarakhand after the water level in Dhauliganga river rose suddenly following an avalanche near a power project at Raini village in Tapovan area of Chamoli district.
There are fears of casualties being reported from the region. The Chamoli district magistrate has instructed officials to evacuate people living in villages on the bank of Dhauliganga river.
- Congress backed PFI when in power, alleges Minister
- Army capable of giving befitting reply to any power with evil intentions: Rajnath
- Arunachal: 24 TB patients adopted by three Tawang legislators
- Manipur: Flash floods ruin paddy, fishery ponds in Ukhrul
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for September 24
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for September 24